CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pink or Blue ?

THE question of all questions will be answered tomorrow, boy or girl.
After much consideration and rationalization over whether or not to find out the sex, we've decided to take a peek. Tomorrow morning we have an ultrasound scheduled. Among various other measurements, checks, tests, pokes and prods this is the visit where we can find out. So we will.
Although I've always thought if I should ever had a baby, I want a boy. I've come to the conclusion that a girl would be pretty cool too. Except of course when she's a teen ager and hates me for about 10 years, but besides that I'm OK with it. So bring it on, I'm ready.
I'll let you know tomorrow...

1 comments:

Brother RT said...

(Drum Roll) I'll keep my fingers crossed for the 3 of you.

Keep us posted!