CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The number of the month is 8, mawah-ah-ahhhh !


So begins month 8, only 8 weeks left. Wait a minute....8 WEEKS, so much still to do !!
In the span of the next 8 weeks:
  • Spring will start
  • Baby shower #2 will have come and gone
  • I'll go to at least 6 Dr. appointments
  • The Easter Bunny will have visited
  • I will go on LOA :)
  • Baby shower #3 will have come and gone
  • I'll celebrate my birthday
  • Mom's birthday
  • Beto's 40th birthday
  • Mother's Day

You ever get that overwhelmed feeling when you have so much to do that you don't know where to start, so you don't do anything at all? I'm there. And he's not even here yet, I'm in trouble.

1 comments:

ptrap said...

Nah, you're fine. Literally, all you need is a bed (which you have), some diapers, a few t-shirts and some grub. That's it! Everything will come as needed! Cause, you know, I know so much about raising babies!

I'm not a mother, but I play one on the internets as I read lots of mommy blogs!