CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last week of month 6

On one hand it feels like this pregnancy is flying by. I haven't been sick, no major scary issues, all in all pretty uneventful. Almost 6 months down, 3 to go.

On the other hand it seems like forever ago that we found out and then started telling people. I mean it was September when we found out! Can you remember what you were doing in September? No, I didn't think so, cuz it's forever ago!

We've begun preparing the room. And I'm not using the word "nursery" on purpose because it's more like a little boys room than a nursery. The theme is sports. We've hung our favorite teams pennants, pictures of our favorite players. We constantly argue over Giants vs. Dodgers, BOTH teams are represented. Although I fear one day I'll walk in there and my Giants stuff will have suspiciously disappeared. Mom and I went out on Saturday and did the Baby Registry at Target and Babies R Us. We ordered the crib and dresser. Mom bought us this cute rug, it fits the decor perfectly.




I'm getting bigger by the day, I can still see my toes but just barely. I'm still getting around like normal, no accomodations there yet. Still able to walk Tess in the evening.

The baby is very active in the evening during couch/TV time. He kicks and punches my insides like a Pro. Beto likes to rest his hand on my belly while we watch TV so he can feel them too.

2 comments:

ptrap said...

Yeah, a new post! Yes, it seems like 6 months has flown by. I was like, just there...and we decorated your tree and you weren't even preg yet! And I was still employed. Ha!

ptrap said...

oh wait...i'm lame. you totally were pregnant. i took pictures and everything! my mind...has turned to mush.